USA East to West / part 5


UTAH - IDAHO
That was I think the best part of our trip. Since morning we had amazing weather! It was so warm and sunny! Completely different day than the previous one. I couldn't drive properly as everything I saw outside was extremely amazing for me. I couldn't focus on the road. That was real american movie or maybe western! 


But first in the morning we had to leave Wyoming. It also wan't to bad. It was a place where the mountain began larger.

When we reached Utah my jaw dropped to the car pedals! I was driving between those huge mountains and I didn't know whether to look at them or take pictures or record or maybe drive a car and control the way. I was so excited! I couldn't believe I'm finally here in United States. I've never seen Utah before. It was amazing experience for me. Look at the pictures and short movie from the road below. iWow!




































 IDAHO
All those landscapes seems similar but when you driving and keep watching them you can see big difference at every turn. All those mountains are different, all rocks, trees and colours!













After such a long drive we finally book hotel. We filled up the tanks and with nice sunset drove straight to jacuzzi! Last night on the way. Lets go to relax! Yupi!





0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

 
Facebook

Polecam

EWA SO - Fotograf Poznań