Flight to USA


It was an amazing experience for me! First flight to USA. I was so scared of ten hours flight. I used to flight a lot in Europe before but never for such a long time. I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't sure if I'll not freaking out up there in space closed inside this huge machine. I also couldn't be sure if they'll let me go through the border as sometimes they turn back people only at the airport after you landed. 

So I went to Berlin first. That was quick flight from Warsaw. There was a sun rise when I got to the first plane. I change my flight and after few hours when I was on my way to US the sun was still shining. We flew above the clouds so I could see the sun all the time. Even when we landed it was still shining. Something about 20 hours of sun. I can say that was the longest day ever.



Plane was almost empty, there was only 10 people in back side of plane. Which was good for me cause I could sleep on 4 seats. Of course I took seat next to window and watch the world from above. Everybody had his own little tv so most of the time I watched movies. We flew above Greenland. Landscapes were amazing. 




This flight was amazing. when I got inside the plane I was wondering how this machine could go up in the air. It was terribly heavy. This plane was much stronger than those flying in Europe. I don't really know how does it works but It took me safely to the other part of the world.







This is great! Im here in USA! My another dream came true!!! Yupi! The plan is: there is no plan :)



Read about my First week in Chicago

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

 
Facebook

Polecam

EWA SO - Fotograf Poznań