San Francisco Addicted from Colours


You enter at your own risk! Be careful if you are colours allergic! Clean and tidy! Sunny and windy! Not much to say. I fall in love with San Francisco with first second and I can't be sure why. Because that was first place I've seen in California or it is just amazing city? It doesn't matter right now. I enjoyed my time there with Ania and Irina a LOT. We had fun, we ate well. So positive, so colourful, so imaginative, so everything... San Francisco! I'LL BE BACK!































































































More pictures from California trip watch here  (West Coast / part 1)


4 komentarze:

  1. Uuh beautiful Frisco, my father is living over there, are you Polsh?.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Drzewa i tak najfajniejsze ;D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. O TAK, piękne są w całej Kaliforni! :D

      Usuń

 
Facebook

Polecam

EWA SO - Fotograf Poznań