San Diego


San Diego! After a crazy drive from the northern to the southern California I can say that three days in San Diego were very reassuring. Everything calmly at the right motion I could really relax like a proper tourist. We walked a lot, ate street food, enjoyed sun and peaceful places. 




While I was putting coins into a parking meter I was wondering which way will go out printed note for paid parking. But just as I paid for an hour of parking I realised that each parking place has its own meter parking and there is no printed notes as we have in Poland :p
























 La Jolla Beach!






























Was is for me last summer trip this year? Some of you know me - hard to say :D Lets enjoy last days in US and come back to Poland! Yupi!


Check out other pictures from California

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

 
Facebook

Polecam

EWA SO - Fotograf Poznań