Crazy Week in Chicago suburbs


Last two weeks were crazy weeks. Me and Ania done so many things that I can't even remember what was when. Everything is happening so fast and changing every few minutes. You actually can't plan anything as plan changes before you start realize it. But I really don't have anything against it at this moment. Sometimes its annoying but if you practice figure skating on rowing machine all the stress goes away.


So Im not worry about anything. I wasn't worried when home heating broke down for a few days when that was outside:




I wasn't worry about that fire alarm was beeping every 30 seconds and we didn't know how to fix it, that dogs bark without reason and even about that one of them ate my head phones. There is no reason to worry about. But if something is getting really annoying and figure skating is not helping I practice jump hurdles on the treadmill:


If our fridge is full of vegetables and gluten free products we are going to the health food store and by more of it…



…as we love to observe healthy food laying in the fridge. And if we are hungry we have to go out to eat:


…beecause we have no time to cook when we have to constantly relax:


It's five female under one roof, what else could I expect? Especially when two of us are small, crazy, funny dogs:


I think I had no choice. I could go crazy or I could fight with that craziness. I prefer to turn my world upside down and go crazy…


…than fight with that and lose balance in my life as this weird building:


Life here isn't easy to control, you never know what awaits yo next week, next day or even next hour. One day you live here, other day you don't have a place to sleep. One day you don't know what to do, other day you have so much to do that you're able to forget your head. So sometimes you need to check your reflection in the phone and make sure if you have your head with you:


If you do not have the time or desire to relax at the spa or the gym Im just watching sun as long until my eyes start to hurt….




…then I have reason lay on the couch with my eyes closed.

So whatever I do here is a bit insane. But still I have fun with Ania and I know its much easier and funnier to have ourselves here.

Anyway Im telling you, If you have any problems just go to gym and practise olympics :D



Read here about my first week in Chicago.

0 komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

 
Facebook

Polecam

EWA SO - Fotograf Poznań